We Serve—Inside Sales & Customer Service
You're selling—whether you realize it or not.
Customer Service Training
Communicate Effectively with your Most Valuable Asset
If any of these scenarios resonate with you, read more about the program.
- Your team struggles to ask the right questions to really understand the customer's real PAIN
- You have cringed when listening to what your frontline says to a customer or prospect.
- They lack the skills and/ore desire to break through "what they used to do" to embrace change.
- They need to break through their comfort zone to move the needle of the business.
- When dealing with difficult people they lack the skill set to do so effectively.
- They lack in their level of effectiveness on the phone and/or email communication.
- Simply put, they do not want to sell in their customer service role.
If you’re not monetizing your customer service as an inbound sales force, you’re missing out on critical revenue.
Learn how you can easily engage and incentivize your support team to add additional income and growth to your organization.
LOSING A CUSTOMER HAS A DEFINITIVE COST
Are you wasting money by throwing your customers away?
Recurring revenues come from long-term relationships with your customers. Relationships built from a good foundation with open communication, mutual respect, and good intentions will weather almost any storm.
How confident are you today in your support team’s ability? Will they recognize and grow prospective business opportunities from inside their department?
Sandler has specific strategies and techniques that will enable you to effectively and efficiently deal with difficult people and situations, address customer needs, and solve problems with best-fit solutions while keeping your emotions in check and without in any way “manipulating” the customer.
Customer and client support teams are the first point of contact during any crisis, no matter how large or small. You want the interaction to be productive AND profitable.
Don't kid yourself—customer service matters
Customer Service The Sandler Way
Your customer service plan is only as strong as its weakest link.
Author and Sandler’s Customer Care Program Specialist, Anne MacKeigan, provides you with the 48 rules you need to make intelligent strategic investments in customer care. Customer Service The Sandler Way helps you create and sustain a working culture built on the belief that the customer not only matters—they are the only reason your organization exists.