SANDLER MARITIMES TRAINING SESSIONS & BROADCAST ARCHIVE
Join us for upcoming training sessions or watch recordings from our archive.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business owners, CEOs, executive leaders, and middle managers who lead a team.
WHY ATTEND: Consider attending this session if these challenges resonate with you and your team;
• Struggle with leaders holding their team accountable and aligned to the corporate goals.
• Not creating and sustaining a culture of accountability.
• Ineffective coaching techniques that lead to a lack of support for employees.
• Management who avoid having difficult conversations with their employees.
• Difficulty establishing clear performance metrics for their team.
• Frustrated with high turnover within teams.
8:30am: Networking, light breakfast with tea and coffee
9:00am: Interactive 60-minute session
RSVP: Space is limited for this complimentary session so please RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday, May 22nd.
Open to all industry professionals.
SPRING TRAINING SERIES
These sessions will share actionable tips and strategies to extend your current reach to prospects with expanding knowledge and skills. PLUS, you will have an opportunity to network with like-minded people who share the same desire to enhance their business success! Solopreneurs and entrepreneurs are encouraged to attend.
Location: Sandler Training 1595 Bedford Hwy, Suite 602
Time: 8:30am - 9am Networking (coffee and tea provided)
9am-10am Training Session
Details: An overview of each session is listed below.
Register now for one, two or all three of our upcoming sessions, the choice is yours!
Email Daniela at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN US AT THE NEXT SANDLER SUMMIT
The Sandler Client Summit
Every year, over a thousand of the world’s top sales, leadership, and management professionals gather at a resort location for the Sandler Client Summit, where we network, share ideas, celebrate each other’s successes and participate in sessions led by top Sandler training professionals.